5'5" performance twinny.....



Sooooo stoked on this board, just finished it yesterday.
5'5" x 21 x 2.5 with single concave all the way through going out to a flicked out Vee on the tail.
I just wanted a board that could grovel in the worst of it but still manage to hit a lip and after its first real test drive today it definately does that!
Never gone this small on a board though, smallest board I've ever ridden in the past was a 5'9" RNF that I took to Oz years ago but this little twinny surfs nothing like that. It hasnt got the twitchyness that the RNF had, its a very front foot orientated board which has loads of volume to make up for its length but the Vee in the tail makes it very responsive on turns.
Looking forward to testing it in different conditions though and I'm pretty sure I'm going to play with some variations of this template in the future.

No comments: